SOEDESCO have announced today that they will be publishing Knuist & Perzik’s Wuppo on Xbox One and PS4 this Summer. Wuppo received positive feedback from both players and media when it released on Steam back in September 2016. You can check out some more info on Wuppo below, along with the console announce trailer.
Players take control of an exiled ‘Wum’ who is looking for a new home in a bizarre but charming world, filled with strange creatures, puzzles, monsters and political chaos.
The search entails a vast world reaching from the metropolitan haven Popocity to the cavernous Bliekopolis. Players discover magical places and encounter Fnakkers, Splenkhakkers and other interesting inhabitants. They can only succeed in this massive journey by using wit and charm.
- Explore a wondrous world filled with Wums, Fnakkers and other strange creatures.
- Resolve an ancient conflict on your quest for a new home.
- Use items and social skills to overcome diverse challenges.
- Fight numerous enemies, ranging from small, to big, to MASSIVE!
- Collect filmstrips to discover the world’s detailed history.
- Enjoy an enchanting and memorable orchestrated soundtrack.