11 bit Studios has announced that the much requested console version of Frostpunk is officially coming to Xbox One and PS4 this year.
Frostpunk: Console Edition is being fine tuned to make the transion to console as smooth as possible, with adjustments to mechanics especially the controls. While no release date is set in stone just yet. Lead designer, Kuba Stokalski said: “We don’t want to reveal the exact release date yet, but I can say that the game should be out in the summer”
Frostpunk: Console Edition will contain all the previous free updates from the PC version including The Fall of Winterhome scenario, additional customization options, difficulty settings, and balance tweaks. Furthermore, additional content updates are planned for the future. There’s a trailer and more info about the game below.
About Frostpunk: Console Edition:
Frostpunk: Console Edition is a society survival game where heat means life and every decision comes at a price. Presenting complex strategic gameplay, demanding challenges and rich story, Frostpunk extends its unmatched survival experience to consoles. Adapted for consoles with revised controls and adjusted mechanics, Frostpunk: Console Edition allows you to fully test your tactical prowess on the frozen wastelands.
- Survival is about hope and the will to live. Your ability to spark and maintain these two in your people will be a determinant factor for success.
MAKE THE LAW
- Society is a group of people abiding by the same rules and sharing similar beliefs. Establishing laws and customs will be a crucial factor in shaping your society.
WEIGH YOUR CHOICES
- Will you allow child-labor? How will you treat the sick and wounded? Frostpunk challenges tactical skills while questioning your morality.
- Expeditions, while risky, can bring you valuable intel, precious supplies and grow your society’s population. There may be people out there, and their fate lies solely in your hands.
- Endless Mode offers new maps, game modes, mechanics, and allows you to dive into the Frostpunk experience deeper than ever before.
Share this post: