PQube have announced today that they are working with BigBen Interactive to bring FlatOut 4 Total Insanity to the UK. FlatOut 4 is developed by Kylotonn Racing Games the studio behind WRC 5 & WRC 6, and will be available on Xbox One and Playstation 4 March 2017. You can check out a trailer and some screenshots below, along with some more info about the game.
FlatOut 4: Total Insanity is a return to the franchise’s adrenaline-pumping arcade destruction roots. Featuring an exciting blend of white knuckle speed and wild out-of-control racing tracks, FlatOut 4 promises an intense death-defying demolition derby game featuring muscle cars, race cars, trucks and even a rocket boosted ice cream van!
– 27 customizable cars, including tributes to fan favourites and new additions to the garage.
– 20 Tracks including traditional derby racing, time trials, arenas, assault levels, Carnage levels and much more.
– High speed collisions in fully destructible environments.
– The legendary Stunt Mode: a mix of six new stunts and six re-imagined classic stunts where the driver is flung through the windshield.
– Arena Mode: featuring 3 different game play styles – Death Match, Capture the Flag, Survivor.
– New Assault Mode: use deadly weapons to slow or destroy your opponents!
– Up to 8 players Online Mode and play locally with friends in a series of stunts.
FlatOut 4: Total Insanity races onto PS4 and Xbox One in March 2017!