Capcom has announced today that Dragon’s Dogma: Dark Arisen will be getting a release on Xbox One and PS4 on 3rd October, 2017. Said to have “improved high resolution visuals for consoles.” Dragon’s Dogma: Dark Arisen will also feature all additional content from the Dark Arisen expansion, including the Bitterblack Isle area, filled with challenging new enemies and quests, and additional high level weapons and armour sets.
Based in an epic fantasy setting, Dragon’s Dogma: Dark Arisen combines exhilarating and deep combat with the freedom to explore and interact in a rich, living and breathing world. Choose between nine different classes and embark on your own adventure along with three AI companions, known as Pawns. These allies fight independently, develop alongside your character, and can be shared or borrowed online in exchange for treasure, tips and more
• Dynamic Combat – Cut off the four heads of a Hydra, climb atop griffins and fight airborne, or defeat dragons and other creatures by exploiting their weaknesses in exhilarating combat.
• Epic Fantasy Setting – Travel to Gransys and beyond in a vast, richly detailed world, ripe for exploration.
• Content Complete – Includes everything from the original game, along with all additional content from the Dark Arisen expansion.
• Deep RPG Mechanics – Nine different vocations for players to choose from with a variety of skill options for each, armour that can be upgraded and enhanced, plus Pawn companions that can be trained to fit your desired combat style
• Updated for Current Consoles – This new version features improved high resolution visuals.
Dragon’s Dogma: Dark Arisen will be released on Xbox One and PS4 3rd October 2017, priced £19.99/€24.99/$24.99 and will be available both physically and digitally.